Thursday 1 September 2011

The Elusive Flip

Juliet just flipped from her tummy to her back again!  It happened about 5 minutes ago.  Unfortunately, I totally missed it because it happened when Leo was doing tummy time with her.  He called me over to see it and we tried to get her to do it again, but she doesn't appear to understand English enough to flip on command.

I had tried to get her to do it earlier today during tummy time, but she wouldn't do it then.  But I was happy that for the first time she seemed to be enjoying tummy time.  She actually smiled during tummy time.
"Please don't vacuum me!  I'll be good and flip for you!"
Earlier today we met my former colleague, Jim, for breakfast.  I had roused Juliet from her sleep earlier than usual so I wasn't sure if she would be cranky, but she was really quiet through most of our breakfast. 

"I would have liked to have tried some eggs and bacon, but I guess the milk was ok, too."
And to finish off right, here's a closeup pic.  The lighting was just right in the condo so that I was able to capture the beautiful blue-gray colour of her eyes:

No comments:

Post a Comment