Thursday 29 September 2011

Grandma's Secret

I haven't posted in a few days because both Juliet and I have come down with a cold and so we're both feeling a little under the weather.  We didn't go to yoga this week, but we did go to the mom group on Tuesday.  Juliet had been really fussy before we left - I think she cried for an hour, which is the longest she's ever cried.  I was debating not going to the mom group but decided to go anyways, and Juliet stopped crying as soon as we left the apartment.  Maybe she was just bored and wanted to get out.

On Wednesday, grandma dropped by for a visit to give me a break and give her a chance to visit with Juliet.  I think grandma must have been telling Juliet juicy secrets - just look at her expression:
Today was rough.  Juliet hardly slept last night due to her cold and then she hardly slept during the day.  I tried for 3 hours to get her to nap but each time she would only last about 5 minutes before waking up crying.  As I type this (11:06pm) Leo is pacing the apartment while carrying her to try to get her to fall asleep.  I hope tomorrow's an easier day!

No comments:

Post a Comment