Wednesday 21 September 2011

Ladies Who Lunch

Today, Juliet and I went to post-natal yoga again.  Unfortunately, Juliet did not seem to have a good time at yoga and she cried/fussed most of the class.  The instructor is really good and she generally will try to amuse fussy babies so that the moms can continue to get a good workout, so she ended up carrying Juliet around for most of the class.  I still got a good workout but it was pretty stressful to have the only crying baby in the class even though I know the other moms understand.

Of course, right after the class was over, Juliet fell asleep.  If only she could have fallen asleep an hour earlier!

Afterwards, we went for lunch on Bayview and then met our real estate agent, Paulette, to look at a house.  The house was in our preferred area but was way too small.

I had lunch on the patio of Rosie's Kitchen on Bayview.  Juliet and I are officially Ladies Who Lunch. Or maybe I should say Babies Who Lunch!  Well, I'm not a baby so on second thought that doesn't really make sense.

This is the house we will not buy.  It looks big, but it's not.  Doesn't it look like it belongs in Arizona or something?
Last night, Leo and I took Juliet swimming again.  She reacted the same way she did the first time she went swimming - she was pretty indifferent to it.  Which is better than hating it, I guess!

"No, I'm not having fun."

No comments:

Post a Comment