Wednesday 14 September 2011

Gelato

Today, Juliet and I went to post-natal yoga for the first time.  There were four sets of moms and babies there and all the babies were right around 4 months, so Juliet fit right in.  I wasn't sure what would be involved - do the babies do yoga, too?  What happens if they start crying? - so I was a little nervous, but everything went fine.  I'd say about 75% of the time, the yoga is for the moms only and the babies just lie down and rest or play, and 25% of the time the babies are involved somehow.  As an example, we used them as "props" when we sort of bench pressed them.  And we sang to them which they really seemed to like.  Juliet was probably the most vocal of the bunch - she didn't cry but she babbled almost the entire hour.  I didn't get a picture at yoga, but I'll try to get one next time.

After yoga, we made a pit stop on Bayview and I did my usual Bayview shop (cookies from Epi, scones from Cobs, fish from De La Mer) and I couldn't resist stopping at Mad Italian for a gelato.
Here we are on the outdoor patio at Mad Italian
Afterwards, we came home and had a nap because, you know, it was a tough morning of yoga and gelato.  We got up just in time to have a visit from grandma who took Juliet on a nice walk.
Juliet fell asleep on the walk and grandma snapped this cute pic of Juliet with her lambie blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment