Wednesday 2 November 2011

Pain au Chocolat

Yesterday, Juliet and I visited our new house again since we had to meet up with the carpet guy so that he could take some additional measurements.  Afterwards, we needed to kill some time before our weekly mommy group so we strolled around our new neighbourhood and had lunch at one of the many french bakeries.  Here's Juliet with my pain au chocolat:
"Oui, oui -j'aime les pains au chocolat!"
At our mommy group, one of the speakers was a woman who started her own baby food company.  She passed around some samples so Juliet tried a few new foods.  She didn't seem to care for apple, but she really liked the butternut squash.

This morning, Juliet and I went to post-natal yoga.  Juliet was really well behaved (last time we went she was NOT!) so it gave me a chance to do lots of yoga.  I was so proud of Juliet because she spent most of the 1-hour class on her tummy and was quite content.  Just a few months ago she hated tummy time, but now she doesn't mind it at all.  I am still waiting for her to flip from her tummy to her back, so I'm trying to give her lots of tummy time so that she has the opportunity to flip.

Grandma came over during the evening to spend some time with Juliet and give me a bit of a break so that I could run some errands.  Grandma took Juliet for a walk and played with her when we got home.  I think Juliet had a great time!
"Hair is fun to pull!"

No comments:

Post a Comment