Thursday 26 April 2012

Four

Today, Juliet and I attended our Thursday playgroup.  In the past, this playgroup was made up of about 8 moms and babies, but now that a lot of the babies have turned one and are now in daycare, fewer and fewer people show up to playgroup.  Today there were just 3 of us moms and babies, but we still had fun.  The babies didn't interact very much today - they mainly interacted by grabbing toys from one another.  Juliet is now an expert crawler, so I spend most of the time making sure she wasn't getting herself into too much trouble while trying to maintain a conversation with the other moms.

Other than that, we had kind of a low key day.  Juliet had Indian food again for dinner, and then I went out for the evening to go to an organized outing with one of my mom groups (I got my colours done and a mani/pedi) so Leo was alone in putting Juliet to bed.  Apparently, it went quite well and she fell asleep without incident - Leo just had to rock her to sleep for a few minutes.

I hadn't taken any pictures of Juliet today, so I had asked Leo to take a picture of her for the blog and this is what he came up with - I think it turned out to be a pretty cute picture of her, but it looks like he set up a cage match between Juliet and Butters.  I hope no babies or cats got hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment