Saturday 21 January 2012

The Saddest Pizza in the World

Tonight, Leo and I had a craving for pizza.  Since Juliet still appears to have a dairy intolerance (via my breast milk), my half of the pizza didn't have cheese.  Blasphemous, I know...
Juliet, if you're reading this when you're older, this proves how much I love you. 
I ate CHEESELESS PIZZA for you!
Yesterday, I took Juliet to her second week of swimming class.  Remember how she did really well last week?  Not so much this week.  I think she was tired and cranky because she didn't have any kind of morning nap - last week she got a quick nap in the car on the way to swimming, but this week she didn't have a nap.  The class starts at 11:30am so it's at a really awkward time - she gets up most mornings around 8:30am so the class starts right at the time where she should be napping.  I think I'm going to call the swim school and try to get into another class that starts either earlier or later.

After the class, I went to visit my friend Sylwia and her baby Gabriel.  Unfortunately, Juliet and Gabriel seem to be on completely opposite sleep schedules, so they only really spent a couple of minutes interacting (grabbing at each other).  It was fun to catch up with Sylwia and Juliet had a great time playing with Gabriel's toys - especially the one that looked like a phone.

Today, Leo took Juliet to her music class.  According to Leo: "She liked shaking the bells and the rattle. She observed the older kids running around."  Sorry, his descriptions are boring.  :) After the class, we went out for brunch and ran a bunch of errands (Costco, Home Depot, Moms to Be).  Juliet slept for almost 2 hours in the car while Leo and I took turns running the errands.  Tomorrow I think we'll take her swimming again but this time we'll make sure she's well rested.

P.S. Milestones - Juliet keeps going from a crawling position into a bridge and has started to pull herself up on furniture. 
At brunch.


No comments:

Post a Comment