Thursday 4 August 2011

Happy Birthday Dad (and Oma!)

Today was Leo's birthday (and also was Leo's mom's birthday) so we went to Red Lobster for dinner.  Normally I don't agree to go to Red Lobster (not that there's anything wrong with it - I just prefer other things) but since it was Leo's birthday, it was up to him to decide.

Juliet was really well behaved during dinner which was surprising since she's been a bit of a challenge the past couple of days.  I think she's going through a growth spurt as she's eating every hour or so during the day and isn't sleeping very much.  I've read that there is typically a growth spurt at 3 months (which is 5 days from now), so this must be it!
I'm surprised we could still do up our pants after this meal - we had so much bread, salad, shrimp (and in Leo's case, Lobster) and dessert.  Juliet nursed while we were there, so she had a meal, too!

She has a funny look on her face here.

No comments:

Post a Comment