Sunday 24 July 2011

Break

Juliet and I are heading to a cottage for a week with Juliet's grandma, so I'll be taking a break from blogging since the cottage doesn't have internet access (it doesn't even have cell coverage!).  Hope I'll have some cute pictures of her to post when I get back.  To tide you over, though, here's a picture from today of Juliet on dad's shoulders.
It sort of looks like Leo grew a new head, and the new head is a baby.
P.S. If there are any potential robbers out there that are thinking of robbing our place while we're away, 1) we don't have anything worth taking (most of our furniture hails from our university days) so don't bother, and 2) Leo and our big vicious dog will still be home, so be forewarned. :)

1 comment:

  1. Your stuff is still nicer than my stuff!!! Remember part of my bed is actually the one Leo had growing up! Plus probably the most precious thing to steal is Juliet Nicole and she's going with you :(

    ReplyDelete