Sunday 3 July 2011

Aunties and Uncles

Aunties and Uncles is a really good breakfast joint in Toronto, but that is not what this post is about.  Yesterday we went to my aunt and uncle's place in Hamilton to celebrate my cousin's graduation from high school.  She is entering hair dressing school in the fall and is very excited about it and we're very happy for her.  My cousin met Juliet for the first time and said she would be Juliet's hair stylist when she gets older. For now, though, Juliet just wears her hair in the style of a balding man (brushed forward in an attempt to hide the lack of hair).
Drinks and BBQ outside under the grapes.  Notice the pile of mush beside Leo - it's the remnants of my strawberry shortcake where I pushed aside the strawberries.  Sorry, aunt Cathy!  :(

Grandma holds Juliet
Aunt Cathy holds Juliet.  Juliet is wearing a beautiful Calvin Klein dress that Cathy gave her.

No comments:

Post a Comment