Wednesday 21 December 2011

Outtakes

Last night our friend Dave came over to take a picture of me, Leo and Juliet for our holiday card.  It is so rare to get a picture with the 3 of us, so we had nothing to work with before Dave got here.  Dave did a great job and I'm happy with the final one we chose, but for now I'll share some of the outtakes.  Those of you with babies know how hard it is to get one with the baby smiling, so I think you'll appreciate these pictures where things were not working so well!
Juliet says, "Arrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!"
 
"Get away from me, mommy!"

You can tell on Leo's face that he's like, "This is NOT going well."

Leo looks drunk and Juliet is making noises with her lips/tongue.
 
Leo is trying to make Juliet smile but it isn't working by this point.

"Get away from me, daddy!"
  
Ok, we're done here.  This is the last picture in our photo session.
All the pictures were taken on our new kingsize bed.  By the way, I'm to blame for the "top down view" pictures - I saw some photos on the internet with this "top down" approach that looked cool and we tried to re-create them, but alas, it did not work so well for us.

I'll share the final one we choose in a couple of days but hopefully these ones served as a good tease for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment