Friday 9 December 2011

Career Day

Today was Career Day at my mom's (Juliet's grandma's) school.  My mom asked if I would like to participate and give a speech to some grade 8 students, and so I agreed to go.  I brought Juliet along with me and she hung out with grandma while I did my talk.  Juliet was in a great mood and smiled at almost everyone she met at the school.  Both the students and the teachers fell in love with her and her smile - it was funny, as we walked the hallways with her, all I heard were ooohhs and ahhhs and "oh, look at the cute baby!". 

On a side note, Juliet is 7 months old today.  Just today she has started to pull herself forward.  She's not crawling per se, but she's using her forearms to pull herself forward.  Crawling doesn't seem too far away.

Grandma proudly carries Juliet through the hallways at school.

Juliet hung with me before my speech.  She gave me a bit of a pep talk, so that helped.

Tongue gymnastics

Juliet gave big smiles when hanging out with grandma during my Career Day talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment