Thursday 27 October 2011

Our Little Pumpkin

Ok, it's a bit early for Halloween, but in today's photo, Juliet is wearing an adorable Halloween sleeper that was given to her by her Great Aunt Pat.  It's really cute - it has little pumpkins on the feet, a big pumpkin on the bum, and a matching pumpkin hat.
The picture was taken this past weekend when we were visiting Anjana at her house in Waterloo.

Today was another busy day.  Juliet and I went to Yorkdale initially just to kill some time but we ended up going to the Bell kiosk and setting up all of our services (phone, internet, TV) for our new house.  Now that Bell bought the company I work for, I get a decent discount so it's Bell all the way for all of our services.  After that we went to Home Outfitters and bought some new sheets for our new king bed.  I wanted a second set of sheets, but they were all out of the ones I wanted so we ended up driving to another Home Outfitters in Scarborough so I could get the sheets.  Somehow between the Bell stuff and the Home Outfitters stuff, that took up the whole day AND I'm exhausted.  Oh, mat leave.  Somehow so simple yet so exhausting!

No comments:

Post a Comment