Tuesday 25 October 2011

Meow!

Today was a busy day for me and Juliet.  I had a dentist appointment in the morning, and frankly I wasn't quite sure what to do with Juliet.  The receptionist told me to bring Juliet with me and she would look after her, but I knew that if I heard Juliet fussing while I was getting my teeth cleaned that it just wouldn't work.  So I had an idea to ask my friend Jim if he would watch her.  He lives right across the street from my dentist and could just take her for a walk in the stroller while I was at my appointment.  Jim agreed to the idea and everything went well.  He was a little nervous that she would start crying while under his care, but she ended up just sleeping in the stroller the entire time.  The weather turned cold this morning and I have found that the cool air tends to put her to sleep.

After my dentist appointment, we all went out to lunch at a local diner.

Jim and Juliet had a great time together (even though she slept the whole time he was taking care of her).
Afterwards, Juliet and I went to our mommy group and we had a little Halloween party and the babies dressed up in costumes.  Juliet was a pink cat.  She was very cute!

"Butters, can we be friends now that I'm a cat too?"

Last night Leo was holding Juliet and throwing her up in the air (carefully!).  We've found that she seems to like danger - she likes to be bounced on the bed, thrown up in the air, and she now jumps really hard on the Jolly Jumper.  Maybe she'll grow up to be a stuntwoman.
This is right after Leo was throwing her up in the air.

Juliet, it's not polite to stick your tongue out at your blog readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment